A Counseling Centre called Family Guidance & Counseling Centre was established in 1997 People who have problems at home come and get advice from this Centre and many couples as well as individuals have received proper guidance from this Centre.
The function of the centre is defined and supervised by a Committee which operates as a Sub-Committee under the Synod Executive Committee. The function of the Centre are as follows -
The centre conducts training sessions in its area of specialisation for Lay Leader (Churchs Elders) and Pastors.
Seminars, Consultations, Trainers’ Training, etc. are also conducted by the Centre according to the needs perceived in the area of family guidance.
A major portion of the Centre’s work is concentrated on families, its target group. The Centre actively seeksto find remedies for different problems arising within families through individual and group counselling.
Family Guidance & Counselling Committee (2013 - 2015) :
Chairman : Executive Secretary i/c FG&CC
Secretary : Family Counsellor
1) Upa Dr. Rothangliana, Kulikawn
2) Rev. R. Lalengzauva, Zonuam
3) Upa Lalmuana Pautu, Leitan Ramthar
4) Rev. Lalchungnunga, ATC
5) Rev. Zothansanga, Luangmual
6) Rev. Dr. R. Lalbiakmawia, Finance Officer
7) Upa Lalthanzama, Dam Veng
8) Upa Lalramhluna, Maubawk
9) CKTP aiawh - Pu Lalnghinglova Hauzel, Venghlui
10) Kohhran Hmeichhe aiawh - Pi Khawlvuani, Saikhamakawn